...
shittttttttttt lah!!!!!! | ELLINA AMIN

Blogger is a mommy, a wife, a cheapo traveller, a fanfiction reader,

a Manchester United fan and an egg ghost (hantu telur)

but she is on a wheat-free, egg-free, dairy-free diet, so unfortunate.

Will spend most of her savings on flight tickets kids apparel than a few handbags


Monday, October 26, 2009

shittttttttttt lah!!!!!!

this is my #100th post. and I dont feel like celebrating.
i cant sleep. its 2.47am
I keep on thinking about Cibs & Puuns. I know i should try not to.
but I cant really.
less than 24hours ago he (Ciibs) was still alive.
less than 20hours ago he slept beside me. snuggled himself to my neck.

i miss the smelly smell of Cibs.
wait, smelly cane pon.. bau dia macam susu.
bulu dia lebat je. comel. macam hamster.

I WANT YOU BACK

btw, Cubii is sick too. sakit teruk jugak.
Doc said nyawa dia pon dalam bahaya. Myra & I baru kasi dia ubat td.
T_T

Cubiii.. Please, be the one that will stay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment