...
hingus meleleh | ELLINA AMIN

Blogger is a mommy, a wife, a cheapo traveller, a fanfiction reader,

a Manchester United fan and an egg ghost (hantu telur)

but she is on a wheat-free, egg-free, dairy-free diet, so unfortunate.

Will spend most of her savings on flight tickets kids apparel than a few handbags


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

hingus meleleh

Wanna know what I did?
I watched Kabhi Kushi Khabi Gham and had a 3hours of nonstop tears dropping. It wasnt a pretty sight I tell ya. Bak kate Nad "Macam ade masalah dunia!"

Meh. Call me emotional. but .. I felt it okay! Hish.

But yeah, I always enjoy watching Hindi movies. They have great family values, great love and friendship stories. With those, they easily create connection with the viewer and touches the heart - and soul.

p.s Especially bila ade Shah Rukh Khan in it. Come on, how can you not love that fine guy?!
HOW CAN YOU NOT!

ok pening kepala sbb lama sgt nangis. urgh

1 comment: